Delivering a stress-free service to our clients
It's time to take action! Let us help you maximize your deductions and save you time, so you can focus on growing your business.
MEET MARISOL HILTON
Marisol Hilton is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Complete Serenity Bookkeeping, a company that provides financial clarity that is useful for internal decision making and planning purposes. Marisol's responsibilities include setting strategic goals and objectives, developing and implementing policies and procedures, ensuring that the company complies with all relevant laws and regulations, and developing and maintaining client relationships.
With over 28 years of experience, Marisol takes pride in her integrity and professionalism while prioritizing a human approach, being proactive, and maintaining accessibility. She wants others to recognize her as trustworthy, compassionate, and someone who enjoys inspiring those around her.
Born and raised in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands, Marisol earned her Bachelor's in Business Administration from Ft Lauderdale College. She is also certified in QuickBooks Online and a member of the Digital Bookkeeper Association, Merrimack Valley Chamber of Commerce, and Federación Hispana Comerciante.
When not working, Marisol enjoys spending time with her family and watching a good movie together.
ENJOY AFFORDABLE BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
One Fixed Monthly Rate - Never billed by the hour
YES! One low monthly rate with no hidden fees. We do not charge hourly; fees are scalable as you grow. Easily budget your accounting costs and eliminate year-end billing surprises.
We are determined to contribute to the success of our customers. That is why we have paired up with tax preparers that can offer the expertise you need when it comes to tax time. Be tax ready. No longer waits. Avoid penalties and fines. Connect with us.
· Day-to-Day Bookkeeping – Recording the company’s financial transactions
· Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations – Ensuring the bank & credit card statements matches the company’s ledger
· Accounts Receivable Management – Accelerate cash flow; get paid faster
· Accounts Payable Management – Monitor the expenses the company owes its suppliers
· Budgeting and Cash Flow Forecasting – Support better decision-making & plan proactively
· QuickBooks Online Setup – Customize your software which helps improve your business processes
· Monthly/Quarterly Financial Reports – Provides the company’s true financial position
· Quarterly Financial Review – Help identify areas of financial improvement
· Payroll Services – Full service tax filing & payment
· Business Formation – Corporation? Sole Proprietor? LLC?
· Quarterly Estimated Tax Payments – Income Tax, Social Security Tax, and Medicare Tax - Avoid being charged a penalty
· Prepare and file 1099's – Deadline January 31st
· Client Portal - File Sharing with "Client Hub"
· Financial Reporting and much more!
Human approach- We build long-term business relationships based on trust. We consider our customers as business partners.
Teamwork- We rely on teamwork within our organization to provide quality service. We build relationships with our customers based on cooperation and training, thus aiming for excellence.
Proactive- We are on the lookout for news and market trends, which allows us to be avant-garde. We distinguish ourselves by our leadership and our ability to adapt.
Accessibility- We adapt to the reality of each of our clients by showing flexibility. Our team is always available to respond to our customers.
Integrity- We work with rigor and transparency. We make sure to establish a relationship of mutual trust with our customers.
Testimonials from Satisfied Clients
“I had a very nice experience in working with Marisol. She accommodates her services to my schedule and her recommendations are very valuable to regulate my expenses. I strongly recommend Mrs. Hilton for her honesty and high professional knowledge.”
— Martha Aliaga, Martha’s Counseling, Inc.